Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter

Not much going on in terms of fishing right now.  I have been busy with work and life.  Elia turned 7 on Tuesday, but I was in Chicago and missed the celebratory dinner.  Party at jump sky high today, and I am glad to be home to celebrate.  My kids are amazing.  JJ is so much like me that I feel bad for him at times, I know what it is like to grow up with so much competitive fire you burn nonstop...at five, he struggles with that at times.  Elia is just like Kelly, and her first thought is always of others and how to make someone else happy.  They are so different, but so wonderful in their own way it is hard to describe.  I just love em, and figure everything else will fall into place.

 

The only fishing related topic going on currently is the staggeringly awesome fly swap that McTage is putting on right now.  Check out that list of tiers...I am secretly terrified to turn in one of my hair all hack jobs!  Awesome swap McTage, can't wait to see the results. 

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Hair hack jobs? wait 'till you see mine. Always love your kid pictures.

Gregg