Sunday, February 06, 2011

Fishpond Cloudburst

Over the past couple of months I have added far more than I should have to my stash of fly fishing gear. I can't help it, I am a total gear junkie. One of the items was the Fishpond Cloudburst, which in a bit of a staggering display of the ridiculous is a gear bag...you know, designed to hold, well...gear. Trust me, none of this is lost on me but I have to say that if you are looking for a way to store and organize your stuff, you can't go wrong with the cloudburst. If interested in the features, check out their website but basically, this bag will hold all the stuff you need to cover your bases and is the ideal "grab it and go" bag. I filled mine with a variety of items so in effect, all I have to do is grab the rod of choice and I am ready for any species OR has to offer.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always been a bag/case/organization junkie... those things are awesome.