Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A few photos

It has been quite some time since I have picked up a fly rod. Life has been busy, and I simply haven't made it to a river much of late. I intend to remedy that soon with a run to the coast, or maybe some trout on the Deschutes...until then I look at pictures and dream of warm weather. I had an MRI the other day for a suspected torn rotator cuff (negative...phew) and spent the 15 minutes in that horrid tube day dreaming of lake MI and the big C...good outings store up good thoughts and you never know when they will come in handy. A few weeks and I will be back on the water...until then, a few of my favorite "non hero" pictures.

Carp Tails

Forage

Carp Divots

Targets

 

2 comments:

Gregg said...

That RC is a bugger, good thing it was negative. Love the pictures! Snow has me bogged down now.

Gregg

Unknown said...

That picture of the tails got my blood pumpin' for warm weather. In a heat wave now, but it's below-freezing weather till April for us. Thanks for brightening my day!