Saturday, June 01, 2013

Hal and Teri

Spent a nice day with Hal and Teri. Hal had won the silent auction at the FlyFishers Club of Oregon that Teri set up...frankly, it freaked me out that a day with me got any bids, so I was feeling a little pressure. The good news is that both Hal and Teri were awesome! They had no problem spotting fish and in short order were detecting takes like big C vets! They both got into some nice fish...Hal had a couple of shots at serious (and I mean SERIOUS) big C carp.To top off a good day with great company, Teri made us a fantastic lunch..smoked salmon, homemade chicken salad and cookies? On the river? Yeah...today kicked ass. Thanks Hal and Teri!

 

 

3 comments:

testflycarpin said...

Cookies, Lunch? COOKIES? Yer kidding me. She is gonna make us all look bad. Last time you took me out I think I bought you a candy bar.

John Montana said...

Hah...yeah Trevor, this was a little unusual! Pretty nice to be pampered.

Mr. P. said...

Sounds like a fun trip, John. I bring a Clif Bar for lunch and think I'm doin' pretty dang good. A packed lunch? Hmmm...Will you be packing us a lunch the next time we fish, John?